A Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan provides a government-insured loan with flexible loan options. FHA loans benefit those who would like to purchase a home but haven’t been able to put money away for the purchase. Less strict credit requirements, qualifications, and lower down payments make this loan one of the easiest loans for a purchase or refinance. Our government want its citizens to be able to finance a home. Save money with an easy and fast FHA loan, qualifying is simple!
How it Works/Payments
- 30, 25, 20, and 15 year terms are all available with fixed rates; adjustable-rate mortgages are available
- Pay off your mortgage without pre-payment penalties
- The mortgage is insured by the FHA. Borrowers pay for the mortgage insurance, which protects the lender from a loss if the borrower defaults on the loan.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
FHA Reverse Mortgage
An FHA reverse mortgage is designed for homeowners age 62 and older. It allows the borrower to convert equity in the home into income or a line of credit. The FHA reverse mortgage loan is also known as a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM), and is paid back when the homeowner no longer occupies the property. Please see our Seniors section for more details.
We are exceptional from every angle on FHA requirements, contact us today!