Are you are a veteran, member of the military or military spouse? You may qualify for a VA loan.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) offers flexible loan options as either fixed rate or adjustable rate mortgages. You may qualify for fast approval and a hassle-free loan even with less than perfect credit. Refinance up to 100% of your home or buy a new home with no down payment and never pay monthly mortgage insurance!
VA Loan Highlights
- Purchase, cash-out refinance, interest rate reduction programs
- 30, 20 & 15 year fixed rate and 5 year ARM loans available
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home)
- No monthly Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- No pre-payment penalty
- Jumbo loans are available
How VA Home Loans Work
- VA Home Loans are provided by private lenders, such as Isosceles Mortgage. VA guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling us to provide you with more favorable terms.
- Your length of service or service commitment, duty status and character of service determine your eligibility for specific home loan benefits.
- VA loans can be obtained through Isosceles Mortgage once you obtain a Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You can obtain a COE through VA’s eBenefits, by mail, or you can ask Isosceles Mortgage to obtain it for you.
- VA-guaranteed loans are available for homes for your occupancy or a spouse and/or dependent (for active duty service members). To be eligible, you must have satisfactory credit, sufficient income to meet the expected monthly obligations, and a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE).
We are exceptional from every angle on VA requirements, contact us today!